And I’ve managed to post every day.
I’m on FIRE baby!
Where I’m at right now:
– Still horribly depressed and honestly just so over it. Sick of doing the bare minimum each day! Sick of spending so much energy fighting the urge to curl up in bed all day! Sick of being a grumpy mum who says “No!” all the time!
– Managing to stay on top of my health apart from that though. I’m doing my first grading for karate this Friday. 😀
– Had a bit of energy this afternoon so managed to get some cleaning done in the living room. We still have way too much crap, but a nice clear floor in the main living space really does make all the difference.
– Had a great chat with my in-laws after dinner this evening (we’ve started a regular dinner at their place on Sunday evenings, which I LOVE) and I’m feeling more relaxed about our financial security.
– Have my first session of work experience as a Teacher’s Aide tomorrow afternoon.
I haven’t managed to finish my assignment for class on Tuesday though. It’s a big one, so I’m going to put the rest of it off until next weekend, as my husband has Thursday and Friday off work. So long as all assignments are in by the end of the course I won’t get penalised.
– I have fresh sheets on my bed this evening. They were dried in the sun today and smell soooo goooood!
– Have I mentioned how sick I am of being depressed? Look at this list! Things are going great right now. I wish I was biologically able to enjoy everything properly. *pout*
– My kitty was sleeping like this on my bed earlier today though, so that makes everything feel better…