Since I’ve been slacking off with my Wednesday Recipes the last couple of weeks I’m nicking this one from craftylittlecoco instead. This looks so good!
It’s getting frosty, it’s the kind of bitter cold that makes me want to hide under layers of blankets, knit and dream of: mac and cheese, soups with cream and spicy hot chocolate concoctions…. Don’t get me wrong I love eating like this, I plan on sharing those recipes someday soon, BUT I dislike the heavy feeling I get right after.
This Gluten-Free Coconut Ginger Noodle Soup is warm, cozy, packed full of flavor, and best of all, it’s not too heavy! It’s the perfect way to spice up the traditional heavy holiday repertoire.
- 2 cups of chopped veggies.
- I used: onion, baby heirloom tomatoes, carrot, carrot greens, parsley and green beans.
- 2 tbs of coconut oil.
- 4 tbs or a 1/4 of tofu. Cubed.
- 1 green onion stock. Thinly sliced.
- 1 tsp ginger. Grated. (Tip: freeze your ginger. It lasts longer and becomes incredibly easy to grate)
- 1 can of coconut milk. (Full and…
View original post 140 more words